An estimated 25% of businesses do not reopen after a major disaster.
Will your company's information be protected in the case of an emergency?
Paper documents can be easily lost, damaged, or stolen, which can seriously impact an organization’s ability to recover after a disaster. This is where DSSI can help you.
DSSI can provide you with a simple solution to ensure that all of your vital business documents are safe, secure, and available – even in the event of an emergency. This is accomplished by scanning your paper documents into electronic documents. Your electronic records will then be safely archived and available 24/7 from anywhere you have a safe Internet connection.
Locate the information you need, in seconds
The way in which your documents are indexed and stored is critical to making electronic data and your document management plan successful. Our expert consulting process enables us to help you discover the best and most intuitive criteria for indexing and retrieving your electronic documents. Now, instead of searching through lost and damaged files following a disaster, you can now enter a few keystrokes into your computer, and instantly your records appear.
Get Back to Business-and on your feet in record time
The ability to get back and running after a disaster is core to your companyís survival. When your business systems and data are stored using on-site hardware, you run the risk of prolonged downtime. This threatens your companyís productivity, profit, and ultimately, its future. As an additional service, DSSI offers Cloud Hosting Solutions to help your business in be better prepared at restoring operations more quickly and efficiently, greatly minimizing the impact after a disaster.
DSSI’s Cloud Hosting Solutions can manage all of your electronic documents. and data in our highly secure SSAE 16 Data Center. This means your valuable business content is stored in a single repository that out of harm's way but still well within reach, accessible only by you and your authorized employees at anytime and anywhere there is Internet access.
DSSI's Disaster Preparedness Solutions protects your business by:
- Providing a secure location for all your vital business records
- Creating convenient, high quality, easy-to-read scanned images of your vital documents just a mouse click away in PDF, TIFF, or other formats
- Reducing your risk associated with unsecured and/or damaged documents laying around
- Decreasing the amount of time and money you spend searching through displaced files
- Increasing your ability to comply with audit, compliance, and insurance requirements
- Helping you recover business operations more quickly and efficiently
DSSI offers services that help make Disaster Preparedness simple:
- Expert evaluation to configure a preparedness plan based on the needs of your company
- Convenient onsite or offsite scanning options available
- Document pick-up and delivery
- Meticulous scanning preparation and indexing of your documents
- Adherence to the highest level of security protocol to protect your information
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment used to turn your documents into electronic files
- Safe and secure storage of your electronic files in our SSAE 16 Data Center accessible only by you, 24 hours a day